The second presidential debate will take place on Sunday October 9 at Washington University in St Louis.
Trump’s dirty talk versus Hillary’s corruption, American Thinker, Jack Hellner, October 8, 2016
In the past week:
– Justice drops the case against a gunrunner from Hillary’s Libya fiasco whose testimony would certainly have harmed Obama and Hillary.
– Evidence surfaced that the White House participated in the cover-up of Hillary’s violation of national security laws with her private server even though they said they absolutely knew nothing about the server and would not interfere with an investigation.
– We have learned more this week about how the investigation of Hillary by the Justice Department and FBI was a pure sham as they gave immunity to so many, took so much stuff off limits, and even carried out the destruction of evidence. The email investigation was pretend, just like the IRS investigation and any supposed investigation of the Clinton Foundation. It is clear that the White House, Justice Department, State Department, and IRS are working specifically to protect Obama and Hillary instead of working for the American people.
– Aleppo and Syria are deteriorating rapidly despite Obama and Kerry being extremely tough and telling Russia and Assad to stop it.
– Obama partially blamed the Civil War in Syria on a drought he says was caused by humans. That is one of the most ignorant statements ever. The war is because Assad is a tyrant, and the Mideast is essentially a desert that has had continued droughts for millennia.
– An NBC News man topped Obama’s stupidity by saying the worthless Paris climate agreement would stop hurricanes.
– Obamacare is collapsing rapidly. The multiple lies to pass the law are more obvious every day. The law is greatly harming the middle class and small employers and reducing the potential for full-time jobs.
– An NSA contractor who committed the same crime as Hillary by keeping classified documents at home on several nonsecure devices is under arrest. Why isn’t Hillary?
The media, of course, don’t focus on any of these things. Instead they trot out a tape of Trump talking dirty about women eleven years ago. I know that no other men would ever talk like that on a bus, in a locker room, at a bar, or at a bowling alley. The media and Hillary are absolutely shocked. According to Hillary, no one who ever talked like that or treated women like that can ever be president. (That is really rich coming from the wife of Bill.)
Of course, every night on TV, people can see Trump’s language compounded. (I have heard that the Girls show starring Hillary supporter Lena Dunham is especially sweet and pure.)
Shows that use dirty language win all sorts of awards, and now the media pretends words spoken eleven years ago are a disqualifier. I think everyone should watch the Rob Lowe roast on Comedy Central to see truly repulsive stuff.
The Clintons divert massive amounts of money from Haiti for their Foundation and friends, which left the poor more vulnerable to the hurricane than they should have been. And then there were those kickbacks to the Foundation and Bill himself to sell a big chunk of our uranium reserves to the Russians.
And the media say Trump is the disqualified person.
Hillary and Kaine continually brag about her being in the Situation Room for Osama when she wasn’t needed, but why weren’t Hillary and Obama in the Situation Room the night of 9/11/12, when Americans were under attack in Benghazi? They had no idea how long the attack would last, yet they did absolutely nothing to save the Americans. They did have time to concoct a lie to protect their political power before the election. Why isn’t the media curious as to what President Obama did that night?
Bill Clinton was accused of rape, and he mistreated and lied about many women to destroy their lives. Hillary sought to destroy any woman who dared tell the truth about Bill. Bill also used a cigar on an intern and got fellated from the same intern in the sacred Oval Office suite – and Hillary has the gall to say Trump talking dirty disqualifies him to be president.
I have heard the CBS radio news a few times since the tape came out, and they mention the tape prominently. Somehow, they have not mentioned the Wikileaks documents that came out within a few hours of the Trump Tape. It must be as accidental as all the selective editing done by the supposed fact-tellers in the media. In the leaked documents, Hillary essentially kisses up to investment bankers and others who are paying her $250,000 per speech. She also says absolutely that she is for open borders and open global trade. Hillary and Kaine are campaigning on the lie that she is for more secure borders and very strict trade agreements.
And the media say Trump is unfit to be president.
I am absolutely not defending what Trump said eleven years ago, but if bragging about conquests with women were a disqualifier, at least Kennedy and Clinton would never have been president. Hillary should be declared unfit because she lies continuously, committed perjury, has taken kickbacks throughout her public life, tried to destroy women and any other people who got in her way, violated multiple security laws and other laws, and left Americans to die. Other people have been dispensable throughout Hillary’s and Bill’s lives. Basically, everything the Clintons have done is to increase the power and wealth for themselves. They certainly have little thought for the rest of us.
I have never seen a media so in the tank. The media show every day their bias by what they report, how they report, and especially what they choose not to report. Our freedoms are in danger, and since they have no actual accomplishments to tout for their chosen candidate, they have to destroy the other. They also sought to destroy Bush, Palin, McCain, and Romney, so they have been at the personal destruction game for a long time.