By Pamela Geller – on
There you have it. This Muslim cleric, in accordance with Islamic text and teachings, calls for a new genocide of the Jews, in accord with the monstrous hatemongering exhorted in the Quran and Sunnah. Islamic Jew-hatred, it’s in the Quran.
Behind every Islamic jihad massacre is the imprimatur of a Muslim cleric such as Ahmad al-Rawashdeh. Behind every Islamic attack, is the … the mosque. If American authorities think this isn’t happening in American mosques, they just aren’t paying attention. Thousands of imams across the world, millions of believers believe their gate and bloodlust to be righteous because it’s in the Quran. That includes imams in the U.S. and Canada. When is the West going to finally come to terms with that? How many have to die?
- Texas Imam: Judgment Day Won’t Start ‘Until Muslims Fight the Jews in Palestine’
- New Jersey Imam who called for killing the Jews will NOT BE FIRED
- FATWA: NJ Senator Cory Booker gets DEATH THREATS after he slams ‘repugnant’ call for killing of Jews by imam of Jersey City mosque
- New Jersey Imam Calls for Killing of Jews
- Tennessee: Imam claims Jews will destroy Kaaba, prays that Allah “inflict your revenge upon them”
- Canada: Imam prays for the killing of the Jews, Toronto Star explains he didn’t really mean it=
- Canada: No charges against imams who called for the deaths of Jews
“Jordanian Friday Sermon by Imam Ahmad Al-Rawashdeh: Allah Gathered the Jews in Palestine So That It Would Be Possible to Annihilate Them; Benjamin Franklin Called to Banish the Jews from America,” MEMRI, December 13, 2017:
Imam Ahmad Al-Rawashdeh delivered a Friday sermon at the Old Tila’ Al-Ali Mosque in Amman, Jordan, in which he said that “as long as they are dispersed, it is impossible to annihilate the Jews,” but that Allah “informed us that He would gather the Jews in one place, so that they could be dealt a mortal blow” and that He would “gather them [in Palestine] so that they can meet their end… because they constitute an epidemic.” In his sermon, Imam Al-Rawashdeh repeated the Franklin prophecy myth, saying that in 1779, U.S. President [sic] Benjamin Franklin had called to banish the Jews from America and to include this in the U.S. constitution. It should be noted that the Franklin prophecy myth is, in fact, a piece of antisemitic Nazi propaganda published in 1935 in the Nazi “Handbook on the Jewish Question.” Imam Al-Rawashdeh further cited Hitler as saying: “One cannot find a single act of immorality or crime against society in which the Jews are not involved.” The sermon was posted on the Internet on December 13, 2017.